Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Letterpressed Stationery for Valentine's Day

Friends and family,

Many of you know I finally started designing and printing letterpressed stationery. Just recently in LA where our "Peach" press lives, I printed for 10 hours straight. The result is beautifully handmade stationery on the finest quality 100% cotton paper. Below you will see fold-over notes to send your friends, loved ones, or just for any old occasion. I have dreamed about this since I was a little girl, and now I am happy to share my work with you. Please enjoy!

Kind regards,
Amy


* Please scroll down, and at the end, click on "older posts" to view the entire Love Collection.

1 comment:

  1. Amy is AMAZING! She designed my wedding invitation's, menus, place cards and wedding story! Everything turned out beautiful! I can't thank her enough for her beautiful touch on everything she did for me! Thank you so much Amy your work is beautiful! xoxo Kali & Carey Larson

    ReplyDelete